· A school that provides a safe, positive and supportive learning environment that encourages student achievement and lifelong learning.
· A school where decision-making is shared among students, faculty, staff, and parents.
· A school that fosters the active participation of students, parents, faculty and the community to best support learning and expand the classroom into the community.
· A school that engages its students in critical thinking and problem-solving.
· A school that produces well rounded high prepared students who will be healthy and productive members of society.
· A school where the use of technology is an integral part of the learning process.